Do you want to skip the read and get right to my top picks? The best website builder for affiliate marketing for most people is Squarespace.
Introduction To The Best Website Builder for Affiliate Marketing.
If you're serious about making a profit through affiliate marketing website builder, you need to arm yourself with information. This is because even the Web isn't exempt from digital snake oil salespeople who market products that don't live up to the hype.
Sure, there are plenty of considerations when choosing an affiliate store builder. Firstly, it would help if you had a builder that lets you update and maintain your site easily. However, your biggest consideration should be traffic – is your site creating enough to make revenue? Maybe your site builder doesn't have enough SEO capabilities to make it to SERPs.
Don't fret – we're here to help you navigate the saturated market of website builder affiliate programmes. Therefore, based on specific evaluation criteria, we've narrowed down your choices to the best website builder for affiliate marketing to seven!
What is a Best Website Builder for Affiliate Marketing?
An affiliate marketing website builder is a tool that lets you start, promote, and earn from your online business! Aside from making the website creation process easy through a drag-and-drop site builder and attractive themes and templates, it can also be a vehicle for profit generation.
To make money in an affiliate program, traffic generation is crucial. If you own a website, for instance, you can partner with an Amazon affiliate website builder to get a commission every time you convince a user to join their affiliate programme. Therefore, the more users you recruit to the affiliate programme, the higher your commission.
Ultimately, you get a commission based on the percentage the website builder allots for each client who joins due to your recommendation. Other website builder affiliate programmes also give commissions based on other metrics, including website hits, sales volume, etc. This all depends on the partnership agreement with an affiliate marketing website builder.
Our Handpicked Best Website Builder for Affiliate Marketing:
We made a shortlist of the five best website builder for affiliate marketing based on specific criteria. Here they are:
Squarespace: overall best website builder for affiliate marketing
Zyro: best value website builder affiliate
Wix: good general use affiliate store builder
WordPress.com: best affiliate marketing website builder for bloggers
Weebly: best affiliate marketing website builder for ease of use
Site123: best affiliate marketing website builder for simple projects
Before we go into more detail for each of these platforms, you will probably wonder how we chose our top picks for the best website builder affiliate marketing platform.
How to Choose the Best Affiliate Store Builder?
We evaluated each eligible best website builder affiliate for marketing platform based on specific criteria:
- Ease of Use – How easy is it to set up? Can a beginner navigate the platform easily, or do you have to have a coding background?
- Features and Flexibility – For affiliate marketing website builders, we look at the quality of design, customisation, apps integrations, and backups and migration.
- SEO and Mobility – What SEO tools are offered by the affiliate marketing website builder to help you pull rank?
- eCommerce Tools – Does the affiliate marketing website builder offer tools so you can set up and manage an online store?
- Support and Resources – The website builder affiliate programme needs to offer competent support and a wealth of resources to help the end-user.
- Pricing – The best website builder for affiliate marketing should offer great value for the price.
A Deeper Look at Our Handpicked Best Website Builder Affiliate Programs
Based on the criteria presented above, here are our tried and tested picks for the best affiliate store builders in various categories:
We put Squarespace at the top of the list of the best website builder for affiliate marketing because of its ability to create high-impact and impressive websites. Specifically, Squarespace lets web owners earn commissions through tracked links. Getting Squarespace as your affiliate store builder will get results as it helps you grow your online presence consistently through a wide number of features, such as:
- Excellent eCommerce tools necessary for sales and monetisation
- Built-in SEO tools so you can tweak meta titles, descriptions, provides automated XML sitemaps and indexed URLs
- Terrific SEO checklist so you can use to cover your bases SEO-wise
- Impressive blogging capability to let you interact with users
- Stunning and mobile-responsive templates you can’t find from its competitors
- Themes and templates the most visually appealing in the market
- Built-in blogging can enhance user experience and interaction
- Mobile-responsivity is high
- Not as intuitive to use as its competitors
- Relatively pricier than most affiliate store builders
- No free plan, but offers a 14-day free trial
WordPress.org with WPX Hosting:
As a CMS site creation platform, WordPress.org has long been a great choice in multiple categories. When it comes to affiliate marketing, it also comes away with top marks thanks to all the bells and whistles it offers users. When paired with WPX hosting, it makes for one of the best website builder for affiliate marketing tool. WPX hosting is our overall best in class recommendation especially for its speed.
The thing about WordPress is its ease of use. It’s a platform that makes it much easier even for the most clueless first-time affiliate marketers to monetise their site as well as to customise it with the functional plugins of their choice.
Overall, the open-source nature of WordPress.org makes it the perfect choice for affiliate marketing as users have leeway and control over practically everything from the back end to the business end of their sites. Moreover, what makes it one of the best website builder for affiliate marketing are excellent features, such as:
- Drag and drop site builder;
- Over 100 industry-specific design templates;
- Built-in site customisation modules;
- Cloud-based hosting;
- Access to numerous plugins for site monetisation, including the AffiliateWP marketing extension;
- Mobile application for editing or site management on the fly; and
- SEO toolkit
- Offers plenty of wiggle room with which to customise one’s site for affiliate marketing;
- Payment channels are never an issue thanks to third-party compatibility;
- Offers optimal control over all aspects of your affiliate marketing online
- Some marketing plugins are costly so it may be prohibitive
- Customisation can prove to be an expensive endeavour so you need to pay for the best templates and plugins;
- Can be a bit too basic for more advanced users
Since WordPress is open-source, it's free. However, pricing plans for our choice WPX hosting can vary.
Interested in WordPress.org? Be sure to check out their privacy terms before you decide on anything.
The thing about Zyro is that it definitely takes affiliate marketing seriously – up to the point that it actually offers relevant advice with regard to affiliate marketing on its official blog.
Working with Zyro on an affiliate marketing initiative is as simple as signing up for an account, choosing a design for the site, and away you go. Indeed, the platform is so easy to work with – it is, after all, a drag-and-drop builder – that all you actually have to add is site integration with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in order to keep tabs on all the tracking codes you get from partner sites and / or establishments. In addition, this website builder affiliate tool has neat features like:
- Drag and drop website builder;
- Customisation toolkit;
- AI Writer so you can create placeholder pages; and
- Ecommerce toolkit so you can pursue online selling.
- Optimises the use of AI for absolute ease when it comes to site creation;
- One of the easiest drag and drop website builders to use;
- Highly professional ecommerce tools so you get a competitive advantage
- Customisation options are still quite limited;
- Unreliable technical support;
- Domain management can get unnecessarily complicated
According to their service terms, Zyro offers a 30-day-money-back guarantee.
Wix website builder affiliate needs no introduction, with the number of ads and press time it's gotten for years. Still, it comes second on our list of the best website builder for affiliate marketing because it's one of the most powerful and robust builders in the business.
Its greatest feature – Wix ADI – allows the website creation process to flow with enormous ease. Indeed, with over 900+ pre-made templates and a drag and drop website builder, anyone – even a fifth grader – can use the platform. It can make a novice appear like a pro web developer. The platform also has SEO tools and a specialized eCommerce offering, Wix eCommerce, to help you set up an online store.
- Easy to use website builder via the drag and drop function
- Intuitive user interface
- 900+ templates to choose from
- Flexible pricing plans
- Free plan offered
- Rigidity in templates setting: can't replace templates once the site goes live
- Need to pay for additional features so functionality depends on budget
Next on our list of the best website builder affiliate marketing tools is WordPress.com, easily one of the top names in the industry. The platform isn't as easy to use as Wix or Weebly, but it doesn't mean you can't produce a website of your own either. It just takes a little more time to acclimate to the platform than its drag-and-drop competitors.
What's great with WordPress is that it's renowned for enabling the greatest customisation freedom and capacity to handle high-volume content on your websites. It also offers advanced templates and a wealth of plugins you can use to provide full functionality to your online store. Therefore, it can handle even the most complex websites without issue. WordPress as an affiliate store builder can help your ROI immensely. However, it would be best if you upgraded to the Business plan to use its advanced features.
- Sky's the limit flexibility
- Capacity to handle high content volume websites
- Plugins for additional apps so your becomes more functional
- Excellent SEO capabilities
- Not for beginners because it it has a slight learning curve
- Payment options are less flexible
A 14-day money-back guarantee applies to all paid subscriptions!
So are you ready to use this affiliate marketing website builder? Be sure to check out their service terms before you subscribe.
In fourth place of the best website builder for affiliate marketing is Weebly. This silent achiever has indeed become increasingly popular among bloggers and entrepreneurs who are looking to monetise their sites. Because of its simplicity and beginner-friendly interface, we plump for Weebly as the best affiliate store builder for simple websites.
This website builder affiliate programme offers a free plan and SEO features but lacks functionality in the way of eCommerce tools at present. While it doesn't boast as diverse a template pool as Wix or Squarespace, it still provides a good range of choices for you.
- Super easy to set up and use website builder affiliate
- The interface is logical and user-friendly so you can rest easy
- 50+ mobile-friendly themes and templates so you can individualize design
- Free plan available
- Not the best in customisation
- Limited SEO and apps integration
Interested in Weebly for your affiliate marketing website builder? Their terms of service page states a 30-day money back guarantee is applicable to all paid subscriptions. Therefore, users who aren't happy with the service can receive a full refund if they cancel their account within 30 days of activation or within 30 days of the service contract renewal.
Coming in fifth place, we introduced Site123 – our choice for the best website builder for affiliate marketing targeted to an international audience. A user-friendly platform, the Site123 affiliate store builder, has excellent SEO tools that can drive your traffic and sales. It's also unique in that it enables multilingual site management via Site 123 Language Manager so you could interact with a global audience. In addition, it can interface with multiple apps and plugins through its App Market to boost your site's functionality. Site123's email marketing and social media integration feature will also do wonders for your customer engagement and social media visibility.
- Easy to use and set up a website
- Translates into multiple languages so you can go global
- Includes a free plan so you can test the waters
- Has terrific eCommerce features
- Need to get the Advanced plan for ad-free pages
- Themes and templates are pretty standard
If you're thinking of using Site123 for an affiliate marketing website builder, take note of their terms of service page. It specifically states you can cancel your service contract and receive a full refund within 14 days of your initial purchase.
Conclusion and Recommendations for the best website builder for affiliate marketing:
Free Affiliate Website Builder Alternatives: Try it or Skip it?
Suppose you're planning to get an Amazon affiliate store builder. Now you may be wondering, are there free website builders with affiliate programmes? Indeed, most of the best website builders do have a free plan you can maximise to help your online business take off. These are our recommendations;
However, even the best free website builder for affiliate marketing usually comes with several limitations that can be counterproductive to site traffic. These include forced brand sub domains, Ads and reduced bandwidth. SEO tools are also usually available only with the paid subscriptions. Therefore, if you're thinking of thrifting your website builder to participate in an affiliate programme, a free plan is not the best way to go. The best website builder for affiliate marketing will be an investment, but it will be worth it!
Website Builder Affiliate Final Word
Considering all the criteria used for this review, we, therefore, conclude that Squarespace is the best website builder for affiliate marketing.
However, WordPress.org follows Squarespace (with WPX as recommended hosting) as close second, then by Zyro. Wix comes at fourth and is our bet for the best affiliate store builder for general use. Next, the fifth place goes to WordPress, which we like for customization and the ability to create and maintain complex websites. Afterwards, Weebly comes sixth and ranks highly on ease of use, making it our best affiliate marketing website builder for simple websites. Lastly, we plump for Site 123 for allowing multilingual websites and giving you the power to reach a global audience.
How can you earn from an affiliate site builder?
Affiliate websites offer significant opportunity to earn passive income. You get a commission from promoting products covered for affiliate marketing, every time a user ends up buying the product recommended.
How important are SEO tools in an affiliate marketing website builder?
SEO is very important. Since affiliate programs are likely to generate income from traffic, ranking high on search engines is crucial.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this best website builder for affiliate marketing, we are thankful. We hope you can now answer the question on which is the best affiliate store builder! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of eCommerce solutions, web hosting providers, website builders, and more! Feel free to check them out;