Do you want to skip the read and get right to my top picks? The best website builder for affiliate marketing for most people is Squarespace.
Introduction To Website Builder Affiliate.
If you're serious about making a profit through affiliate marketing website builder, you need to arm yourself with information. This is because even the Web isn't exempt from digital snake oil salespeople who market products that don't live up to the hype.
Sure, there are plenty of considerations when choosing an affiliate store builder. Firstly, it would help if you had a builder that lets you update and maintain your site easily. However, your biggest consideration should be traffic – is your site creating enough to make revenue? Maybe your site builder doesn't have enough SEO capabilities to make it to SERPs.
Don't fret – we're here to help you navigate the saturated market of website builder affiliate programmes. Based on specific evaluation criteria, we've narrowed down your choices to the best website builder for affiliate marketing from 20 to five!
What is an Affiliate Marketing Website Builder?
An affiliate marketing website builder is a tool that lets you start, promote, and earn from your online business! Aside from making the website creation process easy through a drag-and-drop site builder and attractive themes and templates, it can also be a vehicle for profit generation.
To make money in an affiliate program, traffic generation is crucial. If you own a website, for instance, you can partner with an Amazon affiliate website builder to get a commission every time you convince a user to join their affiliate programme. Therefore, the more users you recruit to the affiliate programme, the higher your commission.
Ultimately, you get a commission based on the percentage the website builder allots for each client who joins due to your recommendation. Other website builder affiliate programmes also give commissions based on other metrics, including website hits, sales volume, etc. This all depends on the partnership agreement with an affiliate marketing website builder.
Free Affiliate Website Builder: Try it or Skip it?
Suppose you're planning to get an Amazon affiliate store builder. Now you may be wondering, are there free website builders with affiliate programmes? Indeed, most of the best website builders do have a free plan you can maximise to help your online business take off.
However, even the best free website builder for affiliate marketing usually comes with several limitations that can be counterproductive to site traffic. These include forced brand sub domains and reduced bandwidth. SEO tools are also usually available only with the paid subscriptions. Therefore, if you're thinking of thrifting your website builder to participate in an affiliate programme, a free plan is not the best way to go.
Our Handpicked Best Website Builder for Affiliate Marketing:
We made a shortlist of the five best website builder for affiliate marketing based on specific criteria. Here they are:
- Squarespace: Best for Professional-looking Affiliate Sites
- Wix: Best for General Sites
- WordPress: Best for Complex Affiliate Marketing Sites
- Weebly: Best for Simple Sites
- Site123: Best for Global Audience
Before we go into more detail for each of these platforms, you will probably wonder how we chose our top picks for the best website builder affiliate marketing platform.
How to Choose the Best Affiliate Store Builder?
We evaluated each eligible best website builder affiliate for marketing platform based on specific criteria:
- Ease of Use – How easy is it to set up? Can a beginner navigate the platform easily, or do you have to have a coding background?
- Features and Flexibility – For affiliate marketing website builders, we look at the quality of design, customisation, apps integrations, and backups and migration.
- SEO and Mobility – What SEO tools are offered by the affiliate marketing website builder to help you pull rank?
- eCommerce Tools – Does the affiliate marketing website builder offer tools to help you set up and manage an online store?
- Support and Resources – The website builder affiliate programme needs to offer competent support and a wealth of resources to help the end-user.
- Pricing – The best website builder for affiliate marketing should offer great value for the price.
A Deeper Look at Our Handpicked Best Website Builder Affiliate Programs
Based on the criteria presented above, here are our tried and tested picks for the best affiliate store builders in various categories:
We put Squarespace at the top of the list for its ability to create high-impact and impressive websites ideal for affiliate marketing. Squarespace lets web owners earn commissions through tracked links. Getting Squarespace as your affiliate store builder will get results as it helps you grow your online presence consistently through a wide number of features, such as:
- Excellent eCommerce tools necessary for sales and monetisation
- Built-in SEO tools that let you tweak meta titles, descriptions, provides automated XML sitemaps and indexed URLs
- Terrific SEO checklist that you can use to cover your bases SEO-wise
- Impressive blogging capability to let you interact with users
- Stunning and mobile-responsive templates you can’t find from its competitors
- Themes and templates the most visually appealing in the market
- Built-in blogging can enhance user experience and interaction
- Mobile-responsivity is high
- Not as intuitive to use as its competitors
- Relatively pricier than most affiliate store builders
- No free plan, but offers a 14-day free trial
Read through their terms of service before you commit.
Wix website builder affiliate needs no introduction, with the number of ads and press time it's gotten for years. Still, it comes second on our list of the best website builder for affiliate marketing because it's one of the most powerful and robust builders in the business.
Its greatest feature – Wix ADI – allows the website creation process to flow with enormous ease. Indeed, with over 900+ pre-made templates and a drag and drop website builder, anyone – even a fifth grader – can use the platform. It can make a novice appear like a pro web developer. The platform also has SEO tools and a specialized eCommerce offering, Wix eCommerce, to help you set up an online store.
- Easy to use website builder via the drag and drop function
- Intuitive user interface
- 900+ templates to choose from
- Flexible pricing plans
- Free plan offered
- Rigidity in templates setting: can't replace templates once the site goes live
- Need to pay for additional features
Next on our list of the best website builder affiliate marketing tools is WordPress, easily one of the top names in the industry. The platform isn't as easy to use as Wix or Weebly, but it doesn't mean you can't produce a website of your own either. It just takes a little more time to acclimate to the platform than its drag-and-drop competitors.
What's great with WordPress is that it's renowned for enabling the greatest customisation freedom and capacity to handle high-volume content on your websites. It also offers advanced templates and a wealth of plugins you can use to provide full functionality to your online store. As such, it can handle even the most complex websites without issue. WordPress as an affiliate store builder can help your ROI immensely. However, it would be best if you upgraded to the Business plan to use its advanced features.
- Sky's the limit flexibility
- Capacity to handle high content volume websites
- Plugins for additional apps to make your site or store more functional
- Excellent SEO capabilities
- Not for beginners; it has a slight learning curve
- Payment options are less flexible
Ready to use this affiliate marketing website builder? Be sure to check out their service terms before you subscribe.
In fourth place of the best website builder for affiliate marketing is Weebly. This silent achiever has become increasingly popular among bloggers and entrepreneurs who are looking to monetise their sites. Because of its simplicity and beginner-friendly interface, we plump for Weebly as the best affiliate store builder for simple websites.
This website builder affiliate programme offers a free plan and SEO features but lacks functionality in the way of eCommerce tools at present. While it doesn't boast as diverse a template pool as Wix or Squarespace, it still provides a good range of choices for you.
- Super easy to set up and use website builder affiliate
- The interface is logical and user-friendly
- 50+ mobile-friendly themes and templates
- Free plan available
- Not the best in customisation
- Limited SEO and apps integration
Interested in Weebly for your affiliate marketing website builder? Then better understand their service terms before you subscribe.
Coming in fifth place, we introduced Site123 – our choice for the best website builder for affiliate marketing targeted to an international audience. A user-friendly platform, the Site123 affiliate store builder, has excellent SEO tools that can drive your traffic and sales. It's also unique in that it enables multilingual site management via Site 123 Language Manager so you could interact with a global audience. In addition, it can interface with multiple apps and plugins through its App Market to boost your site's functionality. Site123's email marketing and social media integration feature will also do wonders for your customer engagement and social media visibility.
- Easy to use and set up a website
- Translates into multiple languages
- Includes a free plan
- Has terrific eCommerce features
- Need to get the Advanced plan for ad-free pages
- Themes and templates are pretty standard
If you're thinking of using Site123 for an affiliate marketing website builder, it's helpful to read their terms of service to make an informed decision.
Conclusion and Recommendations to our best website builder for affiliate marketing:
Considering all the criteria used for this review, we conclude that Squarespace is the best website builder for affiliate marketing.
Wix comes at a close second and is our bet for the best affiliate store builder for general use. Next, the third place goes to WordPress, which we like for customization and the ability to create and maintain complex websites. Afterward, Weebly comes fourth and ranks highly on ease of use, making it our best affiliate marketing website builder for simple websites. Finally, we plump for Site 123 for allowing multilingual websites and giving you the power to reach a global audience.
How can you earn from an affiliate site builder?
Affiliate websites offer significant opportunity to earn passive income. You get a commission from promoting products covered for affiliate marketing, every time a user ends up buying the product recommended.
How important are SEO tools in an affiliate marketing website builder?
SEO is very important. Since affiliate programs are likely to generate income from traffic, ranking high on search engines is crucial.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this best website builder for affiliate marketing, we are thankful. We hope you can now answer the question on which is the best affiliate store builder! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of eCommerce solutions, web hosting providers, website builders, and more! Feel free to check them out;
- Weebly vs Squarespace
- Weebly eCommerce Review by Square
- Wix vs Weebly vs Squarespace
- Ultimate Wix Weebly Squarespace WordPress Comparison
Not only the best tea/coffee maker on the team Sophie is our Chief Editor. Skilled across multiple marketing skill areas Sophie is our all rounder and a great asset to the team. Sophie is a website building trainer and tech writer who takes pride in helping small businesses and startups build their websites and launch their eCommerce platforms. Sophie is also the practical joker of the team and always wears a smile on her face. In her spare time she likes to spend her time with family. She loves going on holidays and spending time with friends.