⏳ In a hurry? Here’s your Edureka Review snapshot: 0.00
Edureka is an online learning platform that offers courses and training programs in various technical fields such as software development, cloud computing, data science, and cybersecurity. They provide instructor-led courses, self-paced learning options, and certification programs.
Ease of Use - 80%
Features - 85%
Course Content - 95%
Support & Resources - 85%
Pricing - 80%
- Extensive range of IT-related courses
- Affiliation with key colleges or universities
- 24/7 technical and academic support
- Expensive courses
- Inconsistent content quality
- Certification only for paid courses
Introduction to our Edureka Review
Does Edureka deliver on its promise of making learning easy and stress-free? Learn more in this Edureka review. Get to know the most popular Edureka courses and how to get access to Edureka free courses. Be sure to read until the end if you want to get an Edureka coupon code.
Overview: A Leading Professional Course Provider
The online learning industry is experiencing unprecedented growth. India-based Edureka ranks among the leading professional course providers specialising in information technology (IT) and programming. At present, it boasts of over 600,000 users availing of either certification or master courses online in approximately 20 learning categories. Its unique selling proposition (USP) is instructor-led training with 24-7 lifetime support.
Ease of Use:
For this Edureka review, we give a thumbs up to Edureka courses for being straightforward and convenient to use. Edureka’s learning management system (LMS) is a simple platform. This way, it's effortless to use whether you're a complete novice or a power user. The Edureka LMS works on a WYSIWYG – what you see is what you get – principle. All you need to do is log in, and you are led to a personal profile page where you can access the courses you signed up for.
What's also great is that you can start your journey to becoming a tech expert with Edureka free courses. If you can't afford paid Edureka courses, you can use an Edureka coupon code!
Edureka review ofCourse Navigation:
Edureka courses are plotted out in a very linear manner. From the login page, one can easily jump to course pages, support pages, and community boards. It's easy for users to walk through the course pages. Coursework is presented in a straight fashion, featuring clickable buttons leading to live classes, recordings, and examinations.
Also, learners can easily jump to and from different areas when they’re done. Even classwork/quizzes are easy to go through as you can click forward or backwards in case you need to review anything.
For this Edureka review, video quality is a top consideration. Ideally, online learning materials and live-streamed classes should be shot in HD with a minimum resolution of 720p. Unfortunately, these standards aren't universally followed. Some Edureka courses and Edureka free courses fall short in terms of video quality.
While some pre-recorded materials are well-made and expertly produced, others aren't. Also, in some Edureka free courses, the audio needs to be improved, or instructors need to be given some training in presenting their materials verbally.
In addition, if you’re working from a laptop or a mobile device, there is no way to adjust the video quality to reduce the strain on device resources. There are no provisions for that in the Edureka mobile app.
Edureka review of Layout:
The layout is a feature that this Edureka review finds could be much improved. You get a cluttered homepage. A moving marquee moves on top. Below are top courses advertised by the company in a colour-coded block. Pop-ups touting special offers or customer service contact points will show up regularly. So be sure to switch on your browser’s pop-up blocker. Keeping all these in mind, it’s pretty hard to focus on any one point while you’re on the site.
But, as stated before, the class pages are streamlined and basic. Its minimalist look is very conducive to learning. Learners can easily point and click to where they want to go on the course pages.
For this Edureka review, we recognise that online classes lack the human element that enhances learning. However, Edureka courses benefit greatly from live instructor-led classes. They can revisit those classes as well if they need a refresher. Quizzes are administered periodically throughout the duration of the course. Some classes wrap up with a short test to gauge how far a learner has come.
Discussion boards are online 24/7, enabling learners to interact with fellow participants as well as resource persons who can clarify certain points from a lecture. Learning resources are also available at all times, and you can access presentation or recordings even after you’ve finished the course.
While courses are priced at a premium, Edureka coupon codes are available through this link.
Edureka Review of Mobility:
The Edureka app with online live training has been online since 2018, helping learners stay on track with their courses even on the go. You can easily download it from Google Play or the App Store. It installs quickly and is ready to use once it loads.
Eureka Courses Review:
Range of courses:
For this Edureka review, the company's broad category of tech courses is laudable. However, if you compare Edureka vs Udemy's range, Udemy offers more diverse content. You can't find personal improvement or health and wellness courses with Edureka. Like Udemy, there are also Edureka free courses available. Nevertheless, Edureka’s biggest draw involves courses for DevOps Engineering, Data Science, and Big Data; along with classes under the following categories:
- Post-graduate Programs in partnership with several Indian colleges. These offer post-grad certifications in artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud computing, digital marketing, and cybersecurity;
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization, offering certifications in Microsoft BI and Power BI, Tableau, and Microstrategy 10;
- Cloud Computing;
- Mobile Development;
- Project Management and Methodologies leading to certification as a project management professional, as well as courses related to Prince2 Foundation and Six Sigma – Green Belt.
- Microservices are a software development technique where complex applications are broken down into smaller, independent services that can be developed, deployed, and maintained separately. Edureka offers courses and training programs on microservices architecture to help individuals and organizations develop skills and expertise in this area.
Trending Edureka courses:
Top Certification Courses
- Apache Spark and Scala
- Big Data Hadoop
- Tableau Training & Certification
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- PMP® Certification Exam Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training
- Python for Data Science
Top 10 Master Courses
- Data Scientist Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
- Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
Interested in any of these courses? You can enrol at discounted prices with an Edureka coupon code. Here's a link.
Edureka review of Accreditation:
In this Edureka review, accreditation for courses completed is crucial. For the most part, those learning with Edureka will receive a certificate at the end of the course, and this goes for both regular certification and master certification courses. However, those enrolled in Edureka free courses won't receive this advantage.
Many companies recognise certification from Edureka courses. Users enrolled in Post-Graduate Programs will receive certifications bearing the mark and seal of the partner college or university handling the course. However, a caveat: certification is not equivalent to a Master of Science degree.
Edureka review of Content Quality:
For this Edureka review, content quality assures that every learner gets their money's worth. In this light, Edureka ticks this box. High-calibre professionals and actual practitioners design and teach Edureka courses and Edureka free courses. Moreover, the company features Edureka interview questions per industry to help users land that job.
While many Edureka courses are handled by specialists, some aren't. Some Edureka free courses may feature subpar video quality and audio. Therefore, you should take every course with a grain of salt. It's safer to read reviews of particular courses and instructors before you commit to a course.
Support and Resources:
Edureka support is excellent. Learning resources are available online and stay available even after a learner has finished the course. Instructor and technical support are available 24/7. You can get helpful information on navigating the platform, payment, and how to avail of Edureka coupon codes through their support team. However, recently, there has been a lag in these services throughout much of 2020, perhaps due to a skeleton staff.
Edureka offers both free Edureka courses and paid courses. However, only those availing of the paid option will receive certification at the end of the course. Plenty of Edureka coupon codes and discounts can help you get started with a course. Some premium Edureka courses also offer the “enrol now pay later” option.
Standard Price Range:
For certification courses running between one to two months, the average cost can run between $200 and 500. Programs under the Master Course category can run for over 200 hours and include the submission of a capstone project. Moreover, graduate-level Edureka courses pricing range between $1,000-$2,000.
Note that the Post-Graduate Program only accepts applicants from India and offers a limited scholarship.
Companies can avail of Edureka’s Corporate Training Plans to maximise training resources for their executives and employees.
Of course, Edureka coupon codes can save you money. Get them through the link below.
Edureka free trial/refund policy/money-back guarantee:
What if you’re keen to learn, but your budget isn’t ready for a full commitment? Edureka offers free trials for several of its more popular courses. Note, however, that you won’t be getting a certification even if you finish the course.
Conclusion and Recommendation to our Edureka Review:
Who is this course not for?
The pricing is a bit steep for individual learners.
Who is this course for?
So this would be a good option for corporate users.
For those who are looking for accredited courses, here's a list of the best Edureka alternatives;
- Edureka vs Udemy: Both e-learning platforms offering courses on a wide range of topics, but Edureka focuses more on IT and software-related courses, while Udemy offers courses in various fields. Edureka offers live instructor-led courses, while Udemy mostly offers self-paced video-based courses.
- Edureka vs Simplilearn: Both e-learning platforms that offer courses in various fields such as IT, business, and marketing. However, Edureka is more focused on technical courses, while Simplilearn offers a broader range of courses in both technical and non-technical areas.
- Edureka vs Intellipaat: Both e-learning platforms offering courses on IT and software-related topics, but Edureka's focus is more on instructor-led live courses, while Intellipaat offers a mix of self-paced and live courses. Edureka's courses tend to be more expensive than Intellipaat's courses.
- Edureka vs edX: Both e-learning platforms, but edX is more focused on higher education courses from prestigious universities, while Edureka offers professional courses in IT and software-related fields. Edureka offers instructor-led courses, while edX offers both self-paced and instructor-led courses.
Edureka Review Final word:
To wrap up this Edureka review, as professional training courses go, Edureka offers an extensive array of classes. Plus, since certification training is recognised by employees, it's a helpful platform for career advancement. The rather unclear policies regarding refunds and money-back guarantees may however turn people off.
What are the most popular Edureka courses?
Most people who take courses with Edureka focus on DevOps Engineering, Big Data, and Data Science.
How long are Edureka courses?
On average, Edureka’s short-term courses run from one to two months. Master courses can run up to four months, while courses under the Post-Graduate Program can easily run for a maximum of nine months.
That's all for now:
Thank you for reading our Edureka review! Don’t forget to keep an eye out for our ever-growing blog of review and comparison articles of education platforms, website builders, eCommerce platforms, and more!