Do you want to skip the read and get right to my top pick? We find that the top DMCA Ignored Hosting service is BlueAngelHost.
Introduction to DMCA Ignored Hosting:
Don’t you find it frustrating when you take a lot of time to post content on your website? And then to have it taken down with a notice saying that your content violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)? When this happens, you may be wondering if there is such a thing as DMCA ignored hosting or even a DMCA ignored VPS.
You may even find yourself talking to more tech-savvy people if it’s possible to have your own DMCA ignored dedicated server.
We say: look no further. In today’s review, we present the three top DMCA ignored VPS services currently available for your consideration.
What is DMCA Ignored Hosting?
First things first: let’s define DMCA itself. Created and ratified in the United States, DMCA is a copyright law that protects content from being copied without the permission of its creator or copyright holder.
While this sounds good in principle, the DMCA is something that annoys many content creators. This is because competitors tend to cite the law in order to get rival websites shut down pending proof that they haven't copied anyone's work.
When you think about it, it's sheer pettiness when it comes to using or citing DMCA to can the competition. Therefore, this is the primary reason why many online content creators look for DMCA ignored VPS services or hosting solutions that can ignore DMCA takedown notices all together.
Keeping this in mind, DMCA ignored VPS is a service or a range of services on a hosting platform whose servers do not acknowledge DMCA takedown notices issued by other websites or completely ignore them, allowing you to go on with your work.
Our Three Featured DMCA Ignored Hosting Services:
- BlueAngelHost: best for those seeking a reliable and safe hosting solution for their sensitive or controversial online content.
- Shinjiru: is the ideal choice for anyone who wants a secure and private place to host their sensitive data or controversial websites.
- Flaunt7: Best for maximum protection for your online content with their highly secure and DMCA-ignored hosting services.
How to Pick the Best DMCA Ignored Hosting Service:
For this review of the three top DMCA ignored VPS services, there were five key elements that we took into consideration to determine which platforms offered the best rafter of services for customers. These are:
- A clear policy on what sort of content may or may not be hosted on the offshore hosting ignore DMCA service. This needs to be made clear at the very onset in order to prevent any misunderstandings or untoward incidents. Be sure to look into this, particularly in the fine print of any service level agreements required for signing up for a hosting service;
- A number of offshore server locations. These pertain to platforms whose servers are located outside of US jurisprudence, but may also include countries that are not covered by the standard conventions of the DMCA;
- Ample resources and unfailing performance. This is something you shouldn't ignore even while looking at which offshore hosting ignore DMCA platform. 99.9% uptime is still a prime consideration, as are rapid loading speeds, ample bandwidth, highly competent technical assistance, and even a properly researched and updated knowledge base;
- Multiple payment methods. While paying with one's credit card or PayPal account has always been pro forma when it comes to hosting providers, it helps to know that alternative payment methods, particularly those that offer a higher level of customer privacy, are available. For this, we're also looking into offshore hosting ignore DMCA platforms that accept the more popular cryptocurrencies as payment for services; and
- Exceptional site security. Let's face it: you can – and probably will – have competitors who might use the DMCA to take your site down or resort to more insidious measures to grind your operations to a halt. In which case, your offshore hosting ignore DMCA platform should offer a number of security features, including tools with which to prevent and stop DDoS attacks.
Our Three Top DMCA Ignored Hosting Services in Detail:
BlueAngelHost offers what may be the ultimate protection against both DMCA notices and DDoS attacks. It has numerous security features already built into its hosting plans.
The platform's standard shared hosting data centre is in Bulgaria which rarely ever enforces the strictures of the DMCA. However, this does pose its own issues: users cannot upload audio files or videos to their accounts. That said, Blueangelhost's DMCA ignored VPS and DMCA ignored dedicated server plans are a much better way to work with the platform.
Also, this platform takes a very hard line against illegal activity, and is quick to jettison scammers, spammers, and hackers and immediately puts activities like botnets and carding to a halt.
- Highly secure confirmation process to protect both the platform and its clients from the threat of prosecution.
- Note that there's a downside to this. The manual process involved means account activation isn't immediate but will be done in a few hours;
- 500GBPs anti-DDoS features for shared hosting and 100GBPS features for those one VPS and DMCA ignored dedicated server plans;
- Offers a choice between virtualisation technologies – OpenVZ for reasonably priced offshore VPS hosting, and
- KVM for initiatives that require more resources; and
- Multiple payment methods, including cryptocurrency. Accepted cryptos include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Pros and Cons:
- Offers the most secure DMCA ignored hosting experience to clients;
- Two virtualisation technologies depending on client requirements;
- Hardline against fraudulent activities
- No free plan;
- VPS and dedicated hosting are only available in the Netherlands, Bulgaria, and Russia;
- Media uploads not possible on shared hosting
- Price range for this offshore hosting ignore DMCA platform runs between $2.33 to $8.33 monthly
>> Check for the latest BlueAngelHost Discount pricing today <<
If you need a DMCA ignored dedicated server that delivers on the promise of anonymity, then Shinjiru is the hosting service for you.
The platform's offshore data centres – and there are currently eight in all. They are located in countries that are either not covered by DMCA jurisprudence or ignore DMCA notices in general. It's also a plus that its headquarters are in Malaysia, which means it's far beyond the reach of enforcers.
What's great about Shinjiru is that it has developed its own ways for protecting clients from DDoS and malware attacks. It also helps that its hosting products range from shared hosting and email hosting to DMCA ignored dedicated server provision as well as co-location.
- Strongbolt managed hosting plans with built-in anti-DDoS features, anti-hacking security suite, hidden DNS, and IP generation;
- Crypto payments (Bitcoin / Ethereum) via the CoinPayments gateway as well as manual bitcoin transfer, though the latter may take a while;
- Anonymous domain registration available with this offhore hosting ignore DMCA service; and
- A physical offshore address that gives your overseas clients a way to get in touch with you through a virtual office service.
Pros and Cons
- Offers 100% uptime;
- Easy to handle user interface / management dashboard;
- Offers easy to use website builder
- No free plan on this offshore hosting ignore DMCA platform;
- Technical assistance is on the slow side;
- Security features aren’t the strongest available
>> Check for the latest Shinjiru Discount piercing today <<
Update: Phanes Cloud has acquired the services of Flaunt7 and all customers can now contact Phanes Cloud for support and billing.
Maybe it isn't a household name as yet, but Flaunt7 is a cheap DMCA ignored hosting provider that has great respect for both its clients' freedom of expression as well as their privacy. This offshore hosting ignore DMCA service does not require any form of identity verification and it has a surprisingly high tolerance when it comes to DMCA-protected content and material for mature audiences.
However, do not make the mistake of assuming that Flaunt7 is a soft touch when it comes to illegal activity. This offshore hosting ignore DMCA platform's admins make a point of taking down fraudulent websites, those pushing phishing scams, as well as active spammers.
If you aren't sure as to what sort of hosting plan you need, Flaunt7 DMCA hosting offers quite a selection for shared, VPS, and even DMCA ignored dedicated server hosting. Also, if your budget is on the tight side, it helps to know that this is also a free DMCA ignored hosting with its free-to-use plans.
- Round the clock tech support via LiveChat, ticketing, and email, with responses in as fast as a minute;
- Offshore data centre located in The Netherlands, a nation known for its lenient stance regarding DMCA, as well as paying heed to their clients' freedoms of speech and expression. The location also ensures that European clients have reliable connections and their sites load rapidly;
- Reliable security features, including two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorised access, AI-driven firewall, and DDoS prevention; and
- Bitcoin payment option to ensure that transactions are done privately without an incriminating paper trail.
Pros and Cons:
- 99.95% uptime;
- 24/7 technical assistance;
- Free SSL certificate on all plans
- You have to avail of the product directly;
- No resellers;
- You have to pay extra for its proprietary site builder
- Free plan available for this DMCA ignored web hosting, but site owners will have to pay for an SSL certificate as this isn’t included;
- Paid plans range between $0.00 and $138 monthly;
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
>> Check for the latest Flaunt7 discount pricing today <<
Conclusion and Recommendations for best DMCA ignored hosting:
To conclude, all three of the DMCA ignored hosting services in this review are exemplary. However, we find that BlueAngelhost is the one that stands out from the rest in terms of both security and reliability.
Nevertheless, it would help for potential site owners or managers to shop around. Look and and see which DMCA ignored hosting solutions would work best with your specific requirements.
>> Check for the latest BlueAngelHost Discount pricing today <<
Is there a free DMCA ignored VPS or DMCA ignored dedicated server?
Yes, and that would be Flaunt7 which also offers a number of great features. However, the free plan does have its limits. So you can use only 500MB of storage and 50GB of bandwidth, it doesn’t come with an SSL certificate, and you will need to pay extra for the site builder.
Can I upload media files with all of these hosting services?
Flaunt7 and Shinjiru do not seem to have any restrictions regarding media uploads or DMCA ignored video hosting. However, Blueangelhost prohibits the uploading of audio and video files for those on its shared hosting plans. So for those who want to work with Blueangelhost, the only way around this is to opt for either the VPS or DMCA ignored dedicated server plans.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this DMCA Ignored Hosting guide, we are thankful. We hope you can now answer the question of what DMCA Ignored VPS can do for you! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of eCommerce solutions, web hosting providers, website builders, and more! Feel free to check them out;
Please share any comments below!